If a free-to-play, five player co-op first person shooter with a constantly updating storyline sounds like your sort of thing, then you may be interested to know that Warface - a game that ticks all those boxes - will be launching officially on PS4 on 14th September.
Brought to you by My.com - the team that previously released Armored Warfare, a game that's much the same concept, only with tanks instead of people - we're promised a series of regular updates for the game, stretching all the way into 2019. With a variety of "PvE" modes that let you and a few friends take on teams of computer controlled opponents, and a whole host of PvP offerings that let you take on the world's best - think Plant the Bomb, and (sigh...) a battle royale mode - if you want to get a head start on the competition, you can actually buy your way in now, with a variety of packs ranging from £19.99 to £61.99. Or, thanks to the kind folks at My.com, you can enter our competition to win your way in instead.
We have 5 of Warface Collector's Early Access Packs to give away, each of which would set you back £61.99 on the Playstation Store. Compatible with EU regions only, the Collector's Early Access pack bundles a range of firearms, knives and skins, letting you stand out on the battlefield.
In total, the pack includes:
- FN SCAR-H assault rifle and its golden variant
- Fabarm S.A.T. 8 Pro shotgun and its golden variant
- Magpul FMG-9 and its golden variant
- Remington R11 RSASS sniper rifle and its golden variant
- CZ-75 handgun and its golden variant
- Jagdkommando combat knife
- Paragon Squad skin set for all classes
- 1500 Kredits
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is:
- Follow us on Twitter, and retweet the competition
- Like our Facebook page, and share the competition with your friends
- Follow us on Tumblr, and reblog the competition post
- Follow us on Pinterest, and re-pin the competition post
- Or, enter using the Gleam panel below!